-= Online Game =-

Let your creativity juices flow under the moonlight, post on everything about the Online Game Forums here! From forum discussions, events, gatherings, games, to signature stands and avatars.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

What UNFAIR TREATS had done to you in MAPLE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iris84
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

PostSubject: What UNFAIR TREATS had done to you in MAPLE   Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:20 am

To all Maplers,I'm here to say out whatever I had saw and experienced in MapleSEA.I had no offence to anyone,I just want to share what type of treatment I had got in Maple.If anyone,you may also share your experience and stand out to say WHAT UNFAIR TREATS TO YOU

Wasting too much time and $$ in this game-when I got hacked,i get nothing in finally-

The manner of Maplers-Vulgaristic,bullying,anyhow make story to scold ppl-

Unfair treatment of GMs-I had ever seen 2ppl[A is lv lower,B is lv high(15x)],A hacking,banned,but i saw B vac-hacking in "sotong map2" until now he lv17x,but none of GMs take action on this hacker-

Unfair treatment at ZK squad-when I'm 1st time to zakum,i clicked leader of the squad.Someone from 1 guild(quite often in zakuming) tell me:"try n go in".And because i had waited for many hours at there.so i go in...But after that he scold me in whisper and ask guild ban me from zakuming...W'T'F?-

Realistic of some Maplers-from i play Maple[lv1 til lv135] had 1year++,i saw many $$ face Maplers or those Maplers who just friend/talk to those level high people,BUT i NEVER saw anyone that can stand out and talk for justice when someone bullied-

Selfish-Maple fellows even buddies will ask to lend cash or mesos in case of urgently sometime,I everytime can lend them,and never ask them to return back in a short time,but when I'm asking to borrow something from them,they all just keep quiet and say "don't have".

Cheaters and scammers
-Yet i always saw people(naked) and ask for mesos or items at FreeMarket from people because they say they were hacked.So I give them some supplies as in mesos,potions.But when 5mins later,he's/she's in fully armor and weapon??!!Of course not everyone is like that.I help people when they're ineed,but what I get finally?Keep on scolded by people?Please remember that tolerance got limition-

Always "ks" and raiding-20channels in a server,4 servers in MapleSEA,over 300 training places.But why there are many ksing and raiding in MapleSEA?And sometime use megaphone to scold people somemore,this will straightly hurt his/her feelings-

Threathening
There are few Maplers that are unhappy with someone and say "dun let me see u in rl/cyber,or u die","want tio taiji ah?meet xxxx lar"...etc etc

These all all reasons had already become a part of stress in my life.MapleSEA is a game to share fun with all people in different places,different countries.But now it seems MapleSEA had becoming like a "Emperor",who had the fames-stay,or else disqualified by others

and the same way,i would like to say good bye to all my maple frens n GMs.thanks you all

by ALEXTAN0203
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hkflash.com/gb/gb.asp?id=iris84
2holy4heaven

PostSubject: maple >_< don get me started   Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:31 pm

dam maple ! >_< sounds so bad rite ? no la nt so bad la i always hate to having find map ...

i hate it to see those ppl whoz lvl nt really supposed to train there then struggle to kill ... then still can tell u "CC la wan guild war isit ? " and 1 more thing is ... Selling map WTF is tt ? who r u to sell wizets map ?
just immagine every1 owns a map then ... onli 20 ppl can play on a particular map ? wad crap rite ?

then since i hermit always get frammed of being a kser ! and these are the times when i never ks ! such thing irritate me

the "best" part ... got some ppl sell me map and then after a while some other guy walks along and claims map is his ... and says i tio con not his prob if wan map buy from him >_<" and nt cheap ok ! 3mil i pay for tt map ... and it's such a obvious scam cos bth the "sellers" are from same guild >_<" they still wanna ask for guild war -_- wadz up wif tt ?

Maple IGN : Zangetsugod1 (my highest lvl char) 79 nia
Class : Thief - Hermit
Server: Casseo

What UNFAIR TREATS had done to you in MAPLE
Page 1 of 1